- November Clinton Rodeo at REACH Huron
- Nov 05, 2011 - Nov 06, 2011
- REACH Huron - Clinton
The ORA is excited to introduce the November Clinton Rodeo at REACH Huron in Clinton, Ontario as the first rodeo of the 2012 Season!
The Rodeo competition will take place indoors, inside the heated and spacious REACH Centre. The event will also feature a Video Dance Party on Saturday Night...in the dirt!
This event will be produced by the Rawhide Rodeo Company and co-sanctioned by the International Professional Rodeo Association and the Ontario Rodeo Association.
Learn more about this event by visiting: www.REACHhuron.ca
Event: Clinton Rodeo (November)
Producer: Rawhide Rodeo Company
Location: REACH Centre, 169 Beech Street, Clinton, Ontario.
Date: November 5 and 6, 2011
Performance Times: November 5 - 2pm, November 6 - 2pm
Slack Times: November 6 - 9am
Entry Phone Number 905-432-5980
Phone Entry Date & Times Monday, October 24, 2011 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Email Entry Times: Anytime prior to Monday before 9pm EST
Callback Date & Times: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Added Money: $500 in BB, SB, BR, SW, TR, TD, BAR, $300 BA, $150 JRSR, JRBAR
Entry Fees: $60 in Standard Events and Breakaway, $25 in Junior
- A 2012 ORA Membership will be required for any ORA Competitor participating in this event.
From September 12, 2011 ORA Board Meeting:
The board decided to pass a ground rule that a 2012 ORA Membership will be required to enter. Membership dollar amounts to be submitted with memberships will be the same as 2011. Any changes will be addressed at the AGM.
- Stalls (Box Stalls) are available by reservation by calling Julie at 519-851-4702
- A Video Dance will be held Saturday Night at 9pm. Tickets are $10.
- This rodeo will be co-sanctioned with the IPRA and the rodeo will follow the IPRA rulebook.
- Closed gate with option of open gate for Calf Roping and Breakaway Roping, if conditions permit.
- All individual and personal sponsors visible by spectators must be pre-approved by the arena director in writing two weeks prior to the event or they may be disqualified.
- The added money for each event is a minimum, and can be increased up until the entry date as per the IPRA rules.
- The barrel racing timer fee of $4.00 per entrant will be collected with $2.00 going to the ORA
- A stock contractor fee of $5.00 will be collected (as per the IPRA rulebook).
- A central entry fee fee of $5.00 will be collected (as per the IPRA rulebook).
- Any contestant found guilty of dumping (manure, garbage or otherwise) on the rodeo grounds can and will be fined $250.00 which will resort back to the rodeo committee for clean-up expenses or loss of deposit.
- REACH Huron - Website
- 169 Beech Street
- ZIP or Postal Code:
- N0M 1L0
- State or Province:
The Centre is located in Clinton, Ontario, the heart of Huron County, 78 km north of London, 97 km west of Kitchener, and close to the intersection of Provincial Highways 4 & 8.
The Centre supports the large animal sector industries. Within a one hour drive of the Centre there are:
• 123,000 horses, representing 32% of Ontario's horse population
• 316,000 beef cattle, representing 48% of Ontario's beef population
• 261,000 dairy cattle, representing 47% of Ontario's dairy population
• 139,000 sheep, representing 44% of Ontario's sheep population
• 2,950,000 pigs, representing 79% of Ontario's swine population
EventList powered by schlu.net